POST MASTER GENERAL NORTHERN PUNJAB CIRCLE QUETTA
Applications are invited from the candidates who are domicile holders of the location of vacancy and fulfill the qualification
/ quota requirement on “APPLICATION FORM” available at www.hungamaplus.com. to fill the following posts in Pakistan Post Office Department. The Candidates should mention the name of post applied for on top of the envelope.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications should reach the undersigned on prescribed “Application Form” within 1 5 days of publication of
advertisement in the Newspapers through registered post. No application will be received by hand.
- In terms of the Establishment Division’s O.M No. F.9/2/91 -R-3 dated 28-1 1 -2000 the upper age limit is further relaxable
by 5 years over and above the prescribed age (i.e 1 8 to 25 year at the time of application).
- The applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Crossed Postal Order for Rs. 200/- in favor of the Postmaster General Northern Punjab Circle Quetta will be
required with each APPLICATION FORM
- Date/time of interview will be notified later on.
- Eligible Govt. servants may apply through proper channel on or before the closing date.
- The competent authority is empowered to change/amend or cancel the advertisement and to increase or decrease the
vacancies in accordance with the policy of Government or the Pakistan Post Office Department.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Age relaxation where required will be granted as per rule where it will be admissible.
- Application should be addressed to the following officer.