Around 6 in 10 persons are facing hair fall these days. Even youngsters are facing this problem. This is majorly the result of modern living.
Here are a few tips to prevent hair fall.
– Eat healthy. Do not consume tinned/ canned foods and drinks. Eat fresh fruits.
– Decrease unnecessary stress in life. Stress leads to increase in hairfall. Keep your mind cool.
– Wash hair with neutral pH shampoo, like Johnson Baby Shampoo. Don’t use harsh shampoos. Shampoo on alternate days.
– In the rainy season, apply conditioner on alternate days.
– Do not subject hair to excessive heat, for e.g., hot air blow drying, straightening with heating devices.
– Do not comb wet hair or tie it in a tight bun.
– Make sure you don’t have dandruff. Keep your scalp healthy.